Casino Del Sol prides itself on providing our valued guests a safe place to relax and unwind. The following safety measures have contributed to our success to maintain a clean and safe entertainment destination.
- Vaccinated guests do not have to wear masks. For those who are not vaccinated we encourage the use of masks
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at all entry points and placed throughout the property
- We utilize hospital grade disinfectants throughout the resort/casino to sanitize
- Plexiglass barriers have been placed throughout the property
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas, Zeboz Bar and Tropico Lounge
- Guests and Team members are required to observe social distancing and stay at least six (6) feet away from others when standing in lines, using elevators, and otherwise moving about the property
- Our team is busy throughout the day cleaning and disinfecting slot machines, ATMs and kiosks
- Dinning outlets have reduced seating capacity and can now seat parties of 6 or less without requiring identification
We will continually evaluate our safety protocols to ensure that we always have the wellbeing of our community in mind.