Hours of Operation
- Friday - Sunday - 10am - 4am
- Monday - Thursday - 12pm - 4am
Hours of operation may vary based on management discretion.
Casino Del Sol hosts the premier poker experience in Tucson. With 20 state of the art new big screen TV’s, weekly tournaments, competitive play, Bad Beat Jackpot and an exclusive Poker Menu. It’s all here in the most comfortable and welcoming poker facility anywhere. Casino Del Sol’s 13 table Poker Room offers live games ranging from:
- $1 - $2 Spread Limit Hold’em
- $2 - $5 Spread Limit Hold’em
- $4 X $8 Limit Hold’em
- $4 X $8 Limit Omaha
- $6 X $12 Mix
There is a comfortable chair for every level of player. With so many games, tournaments and leagues to choose from, No one else even comes close.
Weekly Poker Tournaments
Tuesday and Wednesday at 1pm / Thursday at 6pm
$40 Buy-in, (includes $10 entry fee). No re-buys and one $5 add-on.
- Tues & Wed registration for all Live Action players begins at 12 p.m.
- Registration for all other players begins at 12:15 p.m.
- Thursday registration for all Live Action players begins at 4:30 p.m.
- Registration for all other players begins at 5 p.m.
Sunday Bounty Tournament
Sundays at 1pm
$60 buy-in (includes $10 entry fee).
$50 house added per table
- Registration for all Live Action players begins at 11:30 a.m.
- Registration for all other players begins at 12 p.m.
Call for complete details.
Join us April 5, 6 & 7 to play Stack for a Rack. The first twenty (20) players to buy a rack of of chips in Omaha/Mix games (4x8 & 6x12) will be eligible for Stack for a Rack. Must play two (2) hours of live action poker. The first twenty (20) players to enter a game with a full buy-in in Hold’em games (1-2 & 1-3 NLH) will be eligible for Stack for a Rack. Must play two (2) hours of live action poker.
Friday Drawings every hour from 11am - 3am. Players receive drawing tickets throughout the week for winning with High Hands. Hold’em players receive a ticket for winning with a flush or better. Omaha, 7 Card Stud, Pineapple and Crazy Pineapple receive a ticket for winning with a full house or better. Big O players receive a ticket for winning with 8’s full or better.
Win up to $500 cash every Saturday from April 10 - June 26 from 11am - 3am. One ticket will be drawn at each drawing time! If a winner is not drawn the $100 prize will roll to the next drawing time. Tickets will continue to be drawn on the last scheduled drawing time until a winner is selected.
- Hold’em – Aces Full of Jacks or better beaten by Four of a Kind or better.
- Omaha – Quad Fives or better beaten
- Big O – Quad Tens or better beaten
- Seven Card Stud – Any four of a kind or better beaten
- Pineapple/Crazy Pineapple – Any four of a kind or better beaten.