Sewailo Golf Course Safety Precautions:
- Golf shop hours are from 6:00am to 5:30pm
- Individual golf carts may be rented for an additional fee (based on availability)
- Vaccinated guests do not have to wear masks in the golf shop. If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer is available in the clubhouse
- Practice Facility hours are from 7am to 5pm (subject to events or tournaments)
Be safe and we hope to see you soon! For any questions please contact the Golf Shop at (520) 838-6623.
Ranked One of Arizona’s Finest Courses You Can Play!
When it came time for the Pascua Yaqui Tribe to design their own Tucson golf course, they knew they wanted a unique creation. One that would work within the land and honor its natural gifts and wonders. The Tribe hired fellow Native American, Notah Begay III, a Navajo who has made his name both as a player on the PGA Tour and as a commentator on NBC and The Golf Channel. Along with Ty Butler, Begay responded with the amazing Sewailo, or “Land Where Flowers Grow”, in the native Yaqui language.
Blending the natural Sonoran Desert landscape of Tucson with picturesque lakes and streams, Sewailo measures over 7,400 yards from the championship tees, with five different tee boxes on each hole to allow for players of all abilities. It is universally recognized as one of the top golf experiences in Arizona, public or private.