Sewailo Golf Course Safety Precautions:
- Masks are required to enter the Golf Shop and the Wildcats Grille.
- Carts are cleaned and sanitized before each use and again at the end of the day.
- Carts are available for individual use.
- Guests who arrive at the course together or came from the same household can pair up on carts.
- Cart staff are required to wear gloves.
- The Wildcat Grille is now open with a limited menu. Please place your orders at the take out window which is located outside at the North entrance just passed the Clubhouse doors.
- We are now accepting cash.
- We will still have 2 beverage carts on the course throughout the day with pre-made sandwiches, snacks and drinks.
- A maximum of two (2) guests are allowed in the pro shop at any time.
- Guests are directed to enter through the North entrance and exit through the South entrance of the clubhouse in order to minimize contact with one another.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!
For any questions please contact our General Manager Laura Beuhring at Laura.Beuhring@casinodelsol.com or (520)324-9021
Ranked One of Arizona’s Finest Courses You Can Play!
Home of the 2018 Women’s NCAA Champions, the University of Arizona Wildcats
When it came time for the Pascua Yaqui Tribe to design their own Tucson golf course, they knew they wanted a unique creation. One that would work within the land and honor its natural gifts and wonders. The Tribe hired fellow Native American, Notah Begay III, a Navajo who has made his name both as a player on the PGA Tour and as a commentator on NBC and The Golf Channel. Along with Ty Butler, Begay responded with the amazing Sewailo, or “Land Where Flowers Grow”, in the native Yaqui language.
Blending the natural Sonoran Desert landscape of Tucson with picturesque lakes and streams, Sewailo measures over 7,400 yards from the championship tees, with five different tee boxes on each hole to allow for players of all abilities. It is universally recognized as one of the top golf experiences in Arizona, public or private, and is home to the University of Arizona Men’s & Women’s golf teams.