Just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown, you’ll discover The Sol of Tucson—Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa, and Conference Center. An oasis nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high Sonoran Desert. Our gracious and welcoming resort is a successive five-time recipient of a AAA Four-Diamond rating, and TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
Del Sol Pool - Now Open from 7am - 8pm daily. Oasis Pool Bar open from 11am - 7pm.
- Del Sol Pool use is for registered Del Sol Tower guests only.
- Pool occupancy is limited, and available to hotel guests on a first come/first served basis.
- No masks are required outside, but please observe social distancing.
- Pool chairs/lounges are arranged to allow for additional space between guests.
- Max 4 guests per cabana.
- Oasis bar area is for ordering only, no gathering or lounging is permitted.
Estrella Pool is scheduled to reopen on September 1, 2021.
Pool hours will be 8am - 8pm 7-days a week, with the pool slide open from 10am-6pm.
Sunday - Thursday: 6am - 1am
Friday & Saturday: 6am - 3am
All Concert Days: 6am - 3am