Our list of items to bring or not bring are designed to be fair to all guests and meet a combination of safety goals, including providing smooth access into the venue for large crowds. As your host, our goal is to provide an atmosphere that allows for the maximum enjoyment of the entire audience. The items listed below may vary from show to show, but this listing can be useful as a general guide.
For most shows, the following items are allowed:
- Seat cushions
- Rain jackets
- Non-professional cameras
- Sealed water bottle (One per patron)
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Casino Del Sol and AVA Amphitheater instituted a clear bag policy, similar to the policies implemented at a number of other venues around the State and the Country. The policy limits the size and type of bags that are brought into our venue.
The following is a list of bags that will be accepted for entry:
- Clear plastic or vinyl bags
- Bags cannot exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags (approximately the size of a hand and are subject to being searched)
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch
- Fanny packs
- Diaper bags
- Cinch bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Long golf umbrellas
- Coolers/Cooler bags
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Glass bottles
- Illegal drugs
- Prescription medications
- Laser pointers
- Lawn chairs
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional cameras
- Recording devices (audio or video)
- Weapons of any kind
- Non-approved seat cushions, including large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Any bag larger than the permissible size, unless credentialed personnel carrying such belonging have been thoroughly searched in conjunction with the clear bag policy
We have made the changes outlined above to ensure our events are conducted in the safest possible manner. We encourage patrons to come early and be patient as they enter as we are continuing with our entry procedure for all events. All patrons are asked to open their jackets, remove hats, and allow security to conduct a search of all persons and parcels.
We appreciate your cooperation with both the clear bag policy and the AVA Amphitheater entry procedure for all events.
Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video, and removable lens cameras are not permitted.
The following policies are subject to change for each event:
- All shows are rain or shine. This is an outdoor amphitheater with a cover over most of the level seating. All seats are subject to weather conditions.
- Smoking is not allowed in the seating area. Designated smoking areas are located at the East and West plazas.
- A full concession menu is available on site. Beer, wine, and other specialty cocktails are available with valid photo ID.
- With safety as a primary goal, you may be subject to search at certain events. AVA Amphitheater reserves the right to refuse admission.