Casino Del Sol Scores Seven Romero Awards
Casino Del Sol, The Sol of Tucson, took home seven impressive awards, including the top Diamond Award, from The Romero Awards held during the annual Casino Marketing and Technology Conference in Las Vegas.
Named after casino marketing pioneer and author John Romero, the Romero Awards honor those gaming operators who best fulfill the spirit of John’s more than 45-year crusade for effective, measurable and accountable casino marketing expenditures. Each year, a panel of expert judges selects winners for their excellence in casino marketing in a variety of important marketing categories.
Casino Del Sol won seven prestigious awards in the following categories:
- Diamond: ProHost Module for TrafficGen
- Gold: Dave & Damien Picks
- Gold: Custom My Offers Mobile App
- Gold: Player Development UA Wildcats Fantasy Camp
- Silver: KISS Social Media Campaign
- Silver: Pokémon Go Social Media Campaign
- Silver: Player Development Affiliation Program
“These awards acknowledge the creativity and hard work of our staff,” said Kimberly Van Amburg, CEO of Casino Del Sol. “We constantly strive to create the best environment for our players in the ways that we interact with them, the customized offers they receive, and the one-of-a-kind experiences we provide.”